Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lipscomb at FAU

Add topic

Don't forget, tonight, FAU takes on the A Sun's 3rd place team, Lipscomb, at 7 PM.
Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

I hope the largest turnout yet. especially with ESPN here. There were still a thousand on the Sunday game with the AFC and NFC games. Maybe we can push 2,000. How great would that be?
Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

Lipscomb at FAU

I was really surprised on sunday with how many people were there. This game should be pretty good.
Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

yea sucks I want to go badly, but unfortunatley I will be at work tonight, should be a good turnout tho....

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

I'm listening to the pre-game on the internet radio and it is LOUD! Someone has the crowd pumped and there is a lot of noise.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

Unfortunatley Lipscomb is hot tonight. Doherty has to figure out the adjustments.

I can hear the crowd over the play by play guys. I hope this will become a factor in the game. FAU down 20-9.

Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

Lipscomb is hitting the 3 pointers. I hope Doherty has a plan for half time.

half time score: Lipscomb 34 FAU 21. The owls have a lot of catching up to do.

Go Owls!

Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

ESPN on the radio at halftime from the FAU bball court!!!

Doherty is the reason they are at the FAU campus. They are praising what Doherty has done to the program.

Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

I'm watching the game on CSTV. Pretty rough viewing. The only audio is the crowd noise accompanied by a lot of static. The only time you see the scoreboard is on timeouts.

Now for the game, obviously as the score indicates, Lipscomb is getting good looks and FAU is not. In other words, they're playing better defense. Unfortunately, the few times that FAU does get a good look, they're not falling.

Still time to change all that though.
Back to the top

Lipscomb at FAU

FAU is I think 2/15 on 3 point attempts. I think that is what I heard them say. They are off tonight.

Back to the top
Control functions: