Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls women's hoops team takes heat at ETSU

Add topic

Owls women's hoops team takes heat at ETSU.

Any details?

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/sunbelt/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3211
Back to the top

Someone that hates loosing. As far as football at least we have a team
Back to the top

It's really hard for me to see that type of action from our BB coach and team for that matter, it surely out of her character - I was not there to see it, but was the team provoked by their fans in anyway??
Back to the top

Probably went to the Officials table to complain and the "Fans" took it as a sign of aggression. I wasn't there either so who knows, I still think they lost and didn't like it.
Back to the top

As someone who was there, the person complaining about the lady owls must just be upset about losing because they had a 7 game home win streak and a 5 game a-sun win streak get snapped! the team was getting it good from the band during the game and as they left the court the girls said let me hear a hoot (like Gary says at the games) and they hooted! the band for etsu was great though. they did what they should do - play good music and cheer! the coaches told the band on the way out that they did a good job and they were surprised to see our coaches so respectful of them. it was a great day for fau womens basketball there. it was great atmosphere and the game was good. i think the guy complaining just doesn't lose well but who does? incidentally, their coach did throw a ball (that went towards the )in the game and did not even get a T, if our coach had done that she probably would have been thrown out. as far as football goes, they still had the turf on site so maybe they are trying to see how to organize it again?
lady owls on the road today at campbell for the last time.
Back to the top
Control functions: