Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Chance Attaway

Add topic

I have heard that Attaway is going to go with FIU. How does FAU miss getting Attaway and Freeman.
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

How bout Silcox?
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

Im not sure this is true but I heard that FAU decided to go with someone else in Silcox's spot.
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

Wasn't Attaway leaning to FIU all along anyway? Harder sell if one's mind is practically made up. FIU is not a bad decision for him. I don't know what happened with Corey Silcox. It is my understanding that they never offered Devon Freeman.

I hope all of these guys good luck in their college careers. Until they play FAU of course. :)
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

FAU and FIU decided to go in different directions with Silcox! Can someone explain this please? He seemed pretty pumped about FAU. Didnt the same thing happen with Troy?
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

Did they back out on Attaway too?
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

Chance Attaway

According to Attaway's Rival.com interview, FAU wanted him to play FB and he wanted to play TB. FIU offered him the chance at TB. I can probably understand FAU's stance on this one. They have a stable of young TB coming back but seem to lose good FB's every year to injuries. FAU fans know that we need a good FB.

I have no clue about Silcox. The same did happen at Troy. "A different direction"? Corey seemed like nice young man to have around.

Good luck to you if you see this message Corey.
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

They have about four RB's on the roster already and added three counting Attaway. So, I agree O.G. easy for them to place him at TB. That leaves plenty for the RB spot.
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

FAU and FIU decided to go in different directions with Silcox! Can someone explain this please? He seemed pretty pumped about FAU. Didnt the same thing happen with Troy?

Almost the exact same thing happened at Troy. The Trojans seemed to be high on him, he posted on the GoTroyTrojans.com site, then nothing. Word was, Troy offered the scholly to someone else. Then FAU popped up and the same thing happened.

Silcox even wrote to me in thanks for writing nice things about him.

I wonder what's up.

That's a shame. I wish him the best.
Back to the top

Chance Attaway

Attaway signed with FIU and Silcox didnt sign with anybody. I guess he is through. Attaway was the only Blountstown boy to sign.
Back to the top
Control functions: