Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN "The Season: FAU" schedule

Add topic

Back to the top

This is great publicity for the program!!!

Go Owls!!!

I almost forgot to add:

The future looks bright! 8-)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

It was pretty good, from what I could catch this morning off my Tivo.

There was a highlight of me on there! This could be my proudest moment ever, I was on ESPN!!!
Back to the top

It was pretty cool. It was pretty neat actually seeing what coach is like behind the scenes and he seems like a good guy. I thought it was funny when he had to go get his moe's fix for the week, thats just like me.
Teambeer, you dont happen to be a sigep?
Back to the top

I do, sigep alum actually. Part of the "Red Sea" at the games now.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I do, sigep alum actually. Part of the "Red Sea" at the games now.

Alright I think I know who you are then, saw that little clip with all you guys in it. I want to thank all you guys for making the games so much better, each and every game the crowd involvement seems to get better and better.
Back to the top

Thank you, we're trying. It started out with three of us at the first few home games but things seem to be getting better. The boys enjoyed the last home game, we should finish the season strong, both in attendance and record.
Back to the top

Not much of a B-Ball fan myself but after watching the special I'm making it a point to get to some games and show my support. Probably will go to my first game (since attending FAU) this Saturday. ;D
Go Owls!

P.S. What's with the show times? Midnight, 3AM 4AM. It would have been nice to have a replay of it closer to Prime time. I guess any publicity is good publicity.
Back to the top
Control functions: