Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jared Allen to Europe

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=4992

So far Howard is one for one sending his FAU QBs to the pros.

The great thing about it, someone correct me if I'm wrong, Jared was recruited as a 1-AA player and made it to the pros. He was from the original recruiting class. As I recall from the news articles last year, the Bucs were impressed how well he worked in the pro set which is what is used at FAU . The only problem was he was 4 deep in the QB spot behind experienced players. The Bucs had to get their numbers down before the season started.

Howard's system develops good quarterbacks.

Good luck Jared.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Jared Allen to Europe

Nice! I'm sure he'll have a blast in that town!! Sure beats Boca Raton for fun times and such.
Back to the top

Jared Allen to Europe

Great place ;)and congrats to Jared ;D.
Back to the top

Jared Allen to Europe

A good friend of mine played pro hockey in Amsterdam and loved it! Such a great opportunity to travel and experience something very different from Oklahoma, best of luck to Jared!
Back to the top

Jared Allen to Europe

Jared Allen to Europe

Jared should visit the Bulldog Cafe in Amsterdam. Went to Amsterdam in '02, crazy place, good times.
Back to the top

Jared Allen to Europe

Even Howard mentioned that Jared could use the development of playing in Europe for a couple of year - I wish him the best. It looks as if TB is doing what it can to help him develop as a QB - it sure beats having him stand on the side-line.
Back to the top

Jared Allen to Europe

Now I have a team to track during the offseason! :)
Back to the top
Control functions: