Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs So Illinois baseball

Add topic

7-6 SIU

It is winter up here. These guys have to be rusty. Come on Owls!!!!! >:(

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

The agony of defeat was all over the faces of the players as they stood in the dugout after last night's final out. A stunning loss.
I will reserve my real comments until after Sunday's game, but suffice it to say for now, if they keep this up it's going to be a long, dismal season.
Back to the top

Should have left Storey in there
Back to the top

that's f'en bull they lost. I'm so feakin annoyed by that. get your s&!t together and win like your suppose to.
Back to the top

Today, Sat 2/11 12-0 FAU

I hope they stay more consistant the rest of the season.

Back to the top

Much better result today! Good to see the team put last nights ugly loss behind them. Even the very best teams usually have one game a year like Fridays-lets hope we never see another one-LOL. Chris Salberg looked great today and and it was an all around great performance by the offense. Lets win the series tomorrow and get some momentum going! :)
Back to the top

wow. Game three we are down 10 to 3 early. hope the guys have a rally in them, it wont look good to lose a series to siu.
Back to the top

17-8 SIU

We're out of the top 20.

Back to the top

ouch!
Back to the top

With the exception of a couple performances the starting pitching hasn't been very good, but what I really want to know is has anybody recorded an out in relief?

I assume Cooney is just trying to figure out who can pitch for him this year, but as is always the case (see ncaa tourney), it looks like we don't have enough pitching again.

What's happened to Crotta? He showed such promise as a freshman.
Back to the top
Control functions: