Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

PRO DAY

will FAU host a proday for the out going seniors?if so what is the date.
Back to the top

PRO DAY

They will. I think last year's was in March or April.
Back to the top

PRO DAY

Have you heard which players are participating?
Back to the top

PRO DAY

I haven't heard who will be there. Last year some of the players went down to Miami for their pro day too.
Back to the top

PRO DAY

I think it's set for March 4th. Word is that not too many FAU players will be highlighted. Hughley and Earls will draw some attention.

Last year's grads(2004 players) can participate again but they have to enter as free agents, because they are past their graduation status. I think they are allowed to only run the 40 and no other participation. I don't understand that one.
Back to the top

PRO DAY

PRO DAY

NFL.com lists our Pro Day as being on Thursday, March 2nd.

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.nfl.com/dra…lysis/individual_workouts
Back to the top

PRO DAY

Thanks for the update Ghost…

Originally it was for the 4th(with Miami's schedule) but now it's actually in writing so the date may not change again. If anyone is going I suggest that they call the school before making the trip.

Good luck to all FAU players.
Back to the top

PRO DAY

Also noticed that no Owls were invited to the NFL Combine. Thought Shomari would have at least got a sniff, but I guess not.
Back to the top

PRO DAY

That is very disappointing news. Someone I know very well said that the only guy that has hit him that hard was Brandon Siler from Florida. These guys are as bad as the guys who count stars for the high school athletes.
Back to the top

PRO DAY

Talon said

These guys are as bad as the guys who count stars for the high school athletes.

Good One Talon. They're blind in the left eye and can't see out of the right eye. :D

That's too bad. Shomari will get noticed at the open combines. They have a few of those leading up to the big one. This just makes his road a little tougher.
Back to the top
Control functions: