Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sidney Green: Unemployed

Add topic

Looks like old Sidney will be looking for another ASSISTANT (not head) coaching position at the end of the year. Back you go to the lower tier of D-1 basketball. Hope you enjoyed Indiana. Anyone out there feel sorry for Sidney? Where do you think he'll be next yr?
Back to the top

What happened? Does anyone know the reason? Its isn't good for anyone to be out of a job.
But, if he lasted only one season at Indiana as an assistant it means he spent too much time at FAU as head coach. Doherty admitted he has to do some soul searching. Maybe its time for Sidney to to a little self analysis.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I'm assuming he's not going to be there because of the Mike Davis resignation announcement today. Davis was the one who bought Sidney in just before the season started. Any new coach next yr will bring his own staff.
Back to the top

Maybe he could sell basketball equipment that way he could still make his kids games and not be out of a job
Back to the top

Maybe he could write a book, the title, "How not to coach". He know a lot about that."
Back to the top

Speaking of the enigma that is the brutal Sidney Green…I was reading SI last night and I read a note about Grandpa Al Lewis (Munsters, died the other day) playing a part in the recruitment of Green at UNLV. 'Nuf said.
Back to the top
Control functions: