Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ETSU - FAU

Add topic

FAU Wins!!! 93-87 ;D

I heard the crowd was about 1,300 tonight. I'll be there on Saturday for the final home game of the year. Let's ge ta big crowd for Senior Night (Rodney Webb among others). Go Owls!
Back to the top

ETSU - FAU

Nice win. I just wish I was home to listen to it. Good crowd.
I hope those guys are about to peak!!!!!!!

Go Owls

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

ETSU - FAU

It was a decent size crowd but not very loud. The students need to show in force and LOUD saturday night for the final home game. Everyone else who reads here and lives local needs to show up saturday and bring at least one or two extras. They have struggled on the road so maybe a strong showing at their final game can lift them up for the last two away games and into the tournament. I think we have the start of a new basketball era at FAU.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

ETSU - FAU

ETSU - FAU

I managed to get to the gym with about 2 minutes left in the game and spoke to some of my buddies about the it. From the sound of things we had a pretty good handle on them all game but they drained a TON of threes in the second half which kept them in it. Good luck to the boys on Saturday. Sadly, I will not be in attendence, the only home game I'll have missed this season. I wonder if my girlfriend will mind me listening to the game from our hotel room? :) Who want's to text me score updates throughout the game??? :D
Back to the top
Control functions: