Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU v Kennesaw St.

Add topic

How I managed this I'll never know. I'm actually getting to listen to the game right now! FAU is up 77-59 with about 3 to play. I hope this is a sign that we are starting to hit our stride going into the tournament, two road games with pretty weak teams…lets win out the season! I'm jealous of all the guys that got to go to the Senior's final home game. Anyone that was there…How did we look?
Back to the top

FAU v Kennesaw St.

Owls beat the Owls 81-62. Last 10 minutes was ALL FAU.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU v Kennesaw St.

FAU v Kennesaw St.

illinoisowl said

Owls beat the Owls 81-62. Last 10 minutes was ALL FAU.
The whole game was the fau. From the first basket of the game which was ours we never let go of the lead. They did come within 1 point of tying it but that was a close as they ever got ;D.
Back to the top

FAU v Kennesaw St.

They looked strong in the beginning but with about 3 minutes until half time they let up and went in up only 7. About 3 minutes into the second half the game was all over. Webb was hitting threes and Monroe was great under the basket. They played hard in the second half and it showed. I saw Lipscomb lost and Belmont won today so that puts us tied for 2nd, one behind Libscomb with two, should be easy road games. With a little luck we have a shot a a top 2 or 3 seed.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU v Kennesaw St.

The team did lose focus there for a little bit and let Kennessa St. back in, but the boys took care of business. Great win.
Back to the top

FAU v Kennesaw St.

70% shooting. Check out the comment from the Kennesaw coach. He couldn't believe it either.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2006/02/19/a4b_fauhoop_0219.html

If FAU goes into the A-Sun tourney shooting this hot, minimize turnovers and play some defense, LOOK OUT!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU v Kennesaw St.

losing those two road games killed us for not winning the conference. New this year if you win your regular season conference and don't win your conference tourney you get an automatic bid to the NIT.

We may still have a shot but not really sure how its going to work in a six way tie. Anyone know how the tiebreaker works if you went one and one against an opponent?
Back to the top
Control functions: