Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Offseason. How are you passing the time?

Now that football is over and the spring season is still about a month away, how are you passing the time?

What is keeping you busy? OK I forgot. You probably can't answer that because you don't check into this board because it's not football season… :-/

Other sports, classes or working overtime to make up for taking off during football season.. ;D
Back to the top

I'm going to go see FAU play in the first round of the NCAA tournament in a few weeks!!! Bring on the Blue Devils.
Once basketball season is over I'll go to some baseball games to keep me busy.
Back to the top

Just been going to basketball games and playing my fau dynasty on ncaa 2006 to keep me busy, can't wait for football season with dreams of upsets ;D.
Back to the top

I've been going to most of the home basketball games as well. After tonight's game I'll go to some of the baseball games but I'll start to get more fishing in untill football starts up.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Like many of you I've been attending most of the BBall home games. Even attended a home girls soccer game this year. One of the players interned at my firm. I need to look into an all sports season ticket especially if I get baseball fever. I've yet to check out the baseball team, but, now that Bball's over I'll need something to occupy my time. Oh, I've also been shopping for a new FAU hat.
Back to the top

look at the lids site posted below

http://www.lids.com/did/814
Back to the top

I am taking classes and working! I didn't get to any of the basketball games - working full time and taking a 12 hour class load with major writing in each class makes it hard to find the time - but I did keep up with what was going on!
Back to the top
Control functions: