Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

A must listen!

Fake Howard Schnellenfraud on the 2006 FAU recruiting class…..as heard on the Dan LeBatard show.

http://www.790theticke…%20Recruiting%20class.mp3
Back to the top

A must listen!

Funny!

and publicity is publicity.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

A must listen!

FUNNNNNNY Stuff!!!!!!!.... ;D ;D ;D
Back to the top

A must listen!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

A must listen!

i wish I could talk to these guys……ive never really heard their stuff, but ive heard that they just hate us…….thats fine with me……hate us, but this little skit crosses the line to me……..i mean make fun of the program, school and whatever, but this skit makes fun of our players…….yea we have done alot and don't get respect for it and we are growing but the players we get aren't the best on paper……maybe we'll get a gem..who knows….but its an opportunity to keep playing football D-1 or D-III, its still football and to any real player they dont care what competition, its still playing the game, for the love….. and if its gonna keep kids off the streets and giving them a free education, well you just don't make fun of that……..you applaud that……….I don't understand them attacking our recruting class…..

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

A must listen!

Maybe you know about the details of the radio show and their past vs FAY. I don't and maybe that's why I just see it as a funny skit in the context of what it is. An attempt at humor. Sort of like Howard Sterns.
Most FAU fans know that we have some good recruits who can play with anyone in our conference.

Now there are some schools and message boards that really degrade FAU every chance they get. Theirs are very serious and not meant to be funny in the least bit. Those are the ones which I take issues with and respond accordingly.
Back to the top

A must listen!

A must listen!

Ok jvowl, you need to relax a bit. These guys don't hate us…..in fact when we were trying to get a big crowd for that final game vs FIU in 2004, they were promoting us non-stop for free. They even had the real Howard on. Their whole show is based on humor….they make fun of everyone pretty much, even themselves. And the skit is just poking fun at Howard and the fact that we don't get the top recruits…it's called satire! Take a deep breath and listen to the show once in a while…it's actually pretty amusing most of the time.
Back to the top

A must listen!

The radio show just had an article done on them in one of the local rags titled something along the lines of 'The Worst Damn Sports Show Ever…Period" - also done in jest. I haven't even listened to their show, but hearing this clip makes me want to.
Back to the top

A must listen!

ohhh im relaxed, im not furious....im just disappointed......i feel like they are saying the recruiting class sucks.......which i just feel takes a stab at the guys who were really recruited and have a chance to play DI football..........like i was a collegiate player in a different sport and if i had heard that..........i would be furious......i just always look at that positive factors of getting a scholarship, no matter if its at a bad program or not, its a scholarship......these guys worked hard for that.......

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

A must listen!

These are my last words on this matter….IT'S A FRIGGIN' JOKE, A COMEDY BIT, A SKIT!
Back to the top
Control functions: