Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Early '06 projections

I know it's not even spring yet. But looking at the 06 sched and FAU's roster this year, makes you wonder how we will do this year. We can revise our toughts after spring ball starts.. :D

Sep 2, at Clemson
Sep 9, at Kansas State
Sep 16, at Oklahoma State
Sep 23, at S. Carolina
Sep 30, at Louisiana-Monroe*
Oct 14, LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE*
Oct 28, ARKANSAS STATE*
Nov 4, at Middle Tennessee*
Nov 11, TROY*
Nov 18, at North Texas*
Nov 25, FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL*
Back to the top

Early '06 projections

On paper we can very easliy start out at 0-4! Those are some tough OOC games. 1 more win(3) vs from last year will be an improvement for FAU. I'm hoping we can get at least 5 this year and then 7 in 2007.

The SB conference ULM game will be a big test for the youngsters after those OOC games. But we play them at ULM so that will help.. :)

ULL will be tough with the now seasoned QB.

ASU won't be 3-0 OT loss this year. We have them at home.

MTSU at their house is to our benefit..

Troy is always tough anywhere.

No Texas..Do we have some sort of hex on these guys.

FIU..We want our trophy back.
Back to the top

Early '06 projections

It would be nice to see at least one OOC win and it is to bad Spurrier isn't starting this year as the new coach. We may have a shot at the USC or the Kansas Game but there is a lot of IF's. They both had good recruiting classes, are well coached and will be tough. The Owls came out strong last year and did a respectful job for the level of experience. Hopefully the lessons learned and some of the changes that were made will be affective in pulling off some surprises. ;)
Back to the top

Early '06 projections

Early '06 projections

i suppose that's why they play the games.
Back to the top

Early '06 projections

The OOC games will be tough. Even one win would be a pleasant surprise. I'd like to think we can win 4 or 5 conference games and our 12th game against a TBD I-AA team. The Sun Belt is so even, those games can really go either way, so a 5 or 6 win season isn't out of the question. We could have had at least 3 more wins in conference last year if a play or two went our way.

I think a big thing for the team this year is to establish a winning tradition at home. We haven't played well at Lockhart against I-A teams, so if they can win all or most of the home games, it would be a huge boost to the program.
Back to the top

Early '06 projections

We really need to improve on our home winning percentage. It will also help with our attendance.
Back to the top
Control functions: