Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU clinches #3 seed in ASUN Tourney

Add topic

Its FAU vs Stetson in the first round of the ASUN Tourney next weekend. FAU can still get a share of the ASUN Title with Lipscomb and Belmont losses on Sunday but will be #3 seed regardless in the conference tourney. Everything but 1st and 2nd has been determined:
#3 Florida Atlantic
#4 Gardner-Webb
#5 ETSU
#6 Stetson
#7 Campbell
#8 Mercer
Back to the top

stetson is a scary matchup. there hot as hell. won like eight in a row
Back to the top

Stetson would love nothing more than to beat us as we exit the conference.
Back to the top

Does anyone know where the game might be shown Thursday night?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

It's on CSS, so you might be able to get it on your system. I don't think CSS is on the dish, so you'll have to go somewhere that has regular cable as well as the dish. If the FAU marketing department was smart they would put it on at Wackadoos, charge admission and have a buffet. But then again…..
Back to the top

This might be a dumb question but does anyone know if CSS is on Adlephia Cable – Delray area.

It seems that some people on this board have some pull-how about Ghost's suggestion??

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU has its best conference record, ever. I think its great the team was able to achieve this in Doherty's first year. It was new for everyone. New coach, several new players, new plays, new discipline. The fact they could be successful so soon is a good forecast of what is to come in the future. Its too bad Monroe's paperwork wasn't straight when the season started. No doubt we would be at least tied for the conference title.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

if we didn't lose to steston and mercer in the end we would have won the conference.

its actually good to we lost to stetson though because always difficult to beat a team three times in one season.
Back to the top

dusky: CSS is a Comcast Sports channel, it is not on the Adelphia network as they are competitors. Comcast is a cable network in Broward County so the game "should" be on TV in some bars in Broward, that have normal cable. I'd make some calls before heading down but there are plenty of bars that are pretty good spots to catch a game.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

dusky: CSS is a Comcast Sports channel, it is not on the Adelphia network as they are competitors. Comcast is a cable network in Broward County so the game "should" be on TV in some bars in Broward, that have normal cable. I'd make some calls before heading down but there are plenty of bars that are pretty good spots to catch a game.

Thanks Teambeer, I'll make some calls

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: