Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

This guy is really trying for Jay Leno's comedy job . FAU beating FIU in 2004 was a "suprise" win? I guess he forgot about the results of the previous 2 years.
Remember, he is the guy who had us going 0-11 last year too.

Read On:
http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2006/Spring_Preview/Springlooks_SunBelt.htm
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

He have Smalls as the other CB replacing Willie? I thought that Ricky Bethel would have the inside track at the job.

Maybe the writer knows more about the situation.
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

I don't remember what FIU's record was that year, 3-8 maybe? Predominatley against AA teams. Their wins were against AA teams. I don't understand why the media always seems to get the facts wrong about FAU. "A tiny commuter school" as it has been called by numerous articles.

I don't think that author did his homework before writing the article.

FAU is going to beat the odds again in 2006 and suprise some people like they did in 2003. Who would have thought a 3 year program would get to where it did in 2003. Semi finals in 1AA championships. There are some 100 year old 1AA programs that haven't been in the playoffs.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

O.G. said

This guy is really trying for Jay Leno's comedy job . FAU beating FIU in 2004 was a "suprise" win? I guess he forgot about the results of the previous 2 years.
I think all this is pretty funny, FIU beats us once and then everyone else completely forgets about how many times we have beaten them. I can't wait til next year when we return the favor.
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

As I've said many times to my friend FIUFanatic.

We want OUR trophy back. It's just lonely down there in Panther land without the other winning years written on their trophy case. ;)
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

We'll win some company for it come November ;)

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

MaXx said

We'll win some company for it come November ;)

Ain't gonna happen. >:(

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

Hey, don't blame us FIU fans for mistakes done by writers that don't know what they are talking about. Besides, look at the guy's last name….Fiutak….that might explain his "mistake" ;D

BTW, that trophy looks good at The Cage…..
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

I notice that in his last name last year. When FAU first started football in 2000, there was a poster on the Sentinel message board who always blasted them. He may still be there but I never post over there anymore.

His handle was…..Fiu Pete! Honest!
I wondered if he was same one on several occasions.
Back to the top

2006 Sun Belt Outlook..

Oh….that is a ridiculous board…filled with attacks and grade-level comments. I've read about that guy, but when I got there he never posted anymore…but ibis, other um fans and others there are just ridiculous.
Back to the top
Control functions: