Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Arena FB League2

Arena FB League2

Three Owls are on the pre-season roster of the Florida Firecats (Fort Myers) of the Arena Football League 2 (this is a minor league and not to be confused with the Arena Football League). They are Larry Taylor (listed as WR/LB), Britney Tellis (WR/DB) and Derick Zak (WR/DB).
Back to the top

Arena FB League2

I believe that FS Cameron Rodgers and DL Johnny Sloan rejected similar offers for various reasons.
Back to the top

Arena FB League2

If it helps these guys not only get more experience, but a little exposure to help further their football carreers, then good luck to all of them.
Back to the top

Arena FB League2

Larry Taylor at LB??? He is about 5-8 165. That doesn't quite sound right.

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Arena FB League2

I hear that Barry Bonds puts on a pretty good off-season weight training program.
Back to the top

Arena FB League2

owlfan1 said

Larry Taylor at LB??? He is about 5-8 165. That doesn't quite sound right.

I saw that too. Most of the WR in AF will play the DB position on the other side of the ball.
Back to the top

Arena FB League2

In that league, who knows? Here's the link to the Florida Firecats pre-season roster:

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.af2.com/SportSelect.dbml?ATCLID=105450&DB_OEM_ID=3525&KEY=&SPID=1607&SPSID=20222&ISWIDE=1
Back to the top

Arena FB League2

Anyone notice the #2 and #3 qbs on this team? Those two never even started a game for the Gators!
Back to the top

Arena FB League2

Justin Midgett transferred from Fla to Eastern Ill. He was scheduled to make the move anyway. I don't know if he played at all last year. He was in the doghouse in Gatorland for one thing or another. So now he returns home to Port Charlotte area to play ball.
Back to the top
Control functions: