Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Football Upset?

Clemson is losing a QB that will probably get drafted on the first day, Kansas State I believe is getting a new coach after the old one retired, we hung with OK State last year and we play better on the road anyway, will South Carolina overlook us, or will we start 0-4? :o I think we have a shot in at least one, but let me know what you think. ;D 8-)
Back to the top

Football Upset?

Ohh I'm hoping we can pull off what USF did last year with their upset. I think kansas and oklahoma st would be the most likely in the event of an upset. I can't wait til football starts again ;D!
Back to the top

Football Upset?

Even though I don't believe that any win is impossible, going into Death Valley and winning is hard for any program let alone one as young as ours. With the changes at K State and the way defensively we hung in against OK State they have to be our best shots at an upset. I put my vote on K State but it's a toss up for me.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Football Upset?

KState has Marshall up next and OK State have Houston the following week.

I'll take the chance of the KState upset based on the (MAC) Marshall game. It will be a big one for them. That one may have KState distracted for our game.
Back to the top

Football Upset?

One good upset will pay publicity dividends for years (and make it very difficult to bring in good I-A opponents). Ask Troy.

Back to the top

Football Upset?

I don't we can seek up on Ok. St this year, they are more likely to take us more seriously this year and I don't think they want to be embrassed at home, even if the game ends up being close. I would agree that K St could be are only shot at an upset. I would be happy if we can play these games tough and be in the games for most of the game.
Back to the top

Football Upset?

K State is probably your best chance, we held in there with them last year, so if you catch them by surprise you might be able to pull it off.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Football Upset?

K-State is a team in transition. Rumor has it that their newly signed stud QB from Missouri could be competing for the job right away. He is a big athletic QB at 6-5 235 with good speed. However, he won't have any real experience. This possible QB shuffle could play out well for FAU. The changes in coaches also might cause K-State to play without precise execution. FAU will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset in any of the non-conference games. In my opinion K-State is the most likely chance for an upset due to the above-mentioned reasons.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Football Upset?

Football Upset?

Maxx is right. I forgot about their KState game last year. It can make it tougher on FAU. They know that another Fla school will be looking for a the upset.

I still say that's our best shot.
Back to the top

Football Upset?

K state also knows we hung in there with the Jayhawks so I don't think they are going to look past this game but it's still probably our best shot. I agree with Bytor, if we just have a good showing in all four that would be great.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: