Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

LSU 72 OWLS 48

Add topic

LSU 72 OWLS 48

What can you say you had a great season, made it to the dance. Well this will give you all something to shot for next season.

Congratulations Lady Owls and Coach Dugan on a fantastic year!
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

Hey, the ladies were out playing LSU in the first half for a little while. They even had the lead at one point. It's too bad that LSU is good enough to just turn it on when they want. Great exposure for the team and university though!

Congrats on a great year!
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

Great year Coach and The Lady Owls!

Keep it rollin' next year!
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

Congrats to the Owls!! Hopefully they can get back next year with the experience they got this year, plus it won't be the programs first ever appearance then.
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

Congrats ladies! Even though it was a tough loss I was very proud to see FAU at the big dance on ESPN today. Now let's get ready for the Sunbelt next year.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

dusky256fc said

Congrats ladies! Even though it was a tough loss I was very proud to see FAU at the big dance on ESPN today. Now let's get ready for the Sunbelt next year.

Best of luck to FAU next season. I still think the Sun Belt will be much tougher, but it's nice to have that experience in the Big Dance.
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

I agree that the Sunbelt is tougher and I think that is because the in conference games are getting stronger every year. That match ups with the big boys is right around the corner.
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

Wow, our score isn't bad at all, look at what DUKE did to Southern!!

http://sports.espn.go.…cw/recap?gameId=264000016
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

mh2os said

Poor Southern. Obviously, some teams shouldn't be in the tourney even when they do win their conference. That's an example.
Back to the top

LSU 72 OWLS 48

BlueRaiderPride said

mh2os said

Poor Southern. Obviously, some teams shouldn't be in the tourney even when they do win their conference. That's an example.

I know the point your trying to make but I can't totaly agree with it. Southern, I'm sure, was just as excited about going to the tournament as the FAU women were. Obviously they hadn't faceed competition like that all season, but it was good for their team to be there. They might pick up a player or two a notch above what they normaly are able to recruit becasue of their appearance there. It also got their school's name out there nationaly. We all know this is not just about sports. All these athletes are embassadors to their respective universities. its good for these smaller colleges to get some national attention.

Besides, that was the women's score. The men lost 70-56 which wasn't all that bad. The women can use this as an opportunity to pick up their program. Southern has one thing FAU doesn't. A stadium. >:(

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: