Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Spring Practice almost here! Questions

Can't wait to get to talking FAU football again. March 29 is the current scheduled start date.

How is the WR's position shaping up? What about the bulkier O-Linemen? The D-Line's a little bigger but are they quicker? One of these talented RB's have to step up and take the position. Which FB will take charge?
Will QB Clayton re-establish himself to the level of what Mich state seen in him a few years ago? Or will Rusty Smith make his move? Who is kicking and punting? Who will step up as the special teams kamikaze?

Finally….. whose job is in jeopardy this fall when the freshmen rolls into campus? There is some talent in this group!

Questions to ponder.
Back to the top

I can't wait to know the answers to those questions. ;D
Back to the top

Are the spring practices open to the public?

Would be nice to get an early preview.
Back to the top

Yes! All are open to the public.

Coaches(some) are pretty eager to talk about strategies with fans. Players will be antsy to get back on the field. Spring can be a very testy period for returners. Starters will be trying to keep their jobs. Red Shirts will be looking to move into a spot. There will be a few WWF moments out there.

There may even be a few big guys walking around to grab for questions… ;)
Back to the top

I'm am looking forward to hearing some good reports.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I know I will paying close attention to the QB's this spring, to see who seperate himself from the rest - the competetion for the position should be worth it, are there any real favorite at this time? Who ever worked the hardest in the off season may come out with the edge.

At WR there should be a couple of surprises waiting to show us their stuff.

This could be a very exciting spring or more of what we had last year - more questions then answers.
Back to the top

Bytor said

I know I will paying close attention to the QB's this spring, to see who seperate himself from the rest - the competetion for the position should be worth it, are there any real favorite at this time? Who ever worked the hardest in the off season may come out with the edge.

At WR there should be a couple of surprises waiting to show us their stuff.

This could be a very exciting spring or more of what we had last year - more questions then answers.

Let us not have more of what we had last year!!! I do remember Howard commenting last spring that things were not as he would like. Thats putting it kind of mild.
Then the 2-9 season happened. If spring drills are a barometer for the upcoming season, Then I am anxious to hear what Howard has to say.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

does anyone know if McKinson is gonna be taking snaps or running routes?
Back to the top

Didn't he transfer?
Back to the top

There were all sorts of rumors about McKinson and transferring. I don't know if he personally entertained the idea or not.

Next week at practice will tell.
Back to the top
Control functions: