Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sunbelt for Spring 06

I thought I would post this pretty nice stuff about the Sun Belt Teams.

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4100&ATCLID=251712

Back to the top

Sunbelt for Spring 06

Sunbelt for Spring 06

Someone really screwed up. They have the enrollment for FAU the same as the capacity for Lockhart stadium, 20,450. I guess there is no changing this now. That really sucks.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Sunbelt for Spring 06

Did FAU produce that? How does someone in the Athletic Department not pick that up??? Busch League.
Back to the top

Sunbelt for Spring 06

Or is it Bush League? :)
Back to the top

Sunbelt for Spring 06

Looks pretty good to me. I think other than the stadium capacity/enrollment mix-up it is pretty nice. Our O-line looks fairly small when looking at the roster. I don't like seeing O-linemen at less than 280 and we have a bunch. One as light as 239lbs. That is not good. Hopefully that doesn't reflect the off-season changes. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Sunbelt for Spring 06

owlfan1 said

Looks pretty good to me. I think other than the stadium capacity/enrollment mix-up it is pretty nice. Our O-line looks fairly small when looking at the roster. I don't like seeing O-linemen at less than 280 and we have a bunch. One as light as 239lbs. That is not good. Hopefully that doesn't reflect the off-season changes. GO OWLS!!!

Let's just say that there is an OL that they didnt publish his stats who is somewhere around 6'4" and 340lbs.
Back to the top

Sunbelt for Spring 06

Some of those weights are wrong. Last year's were also off and outdated.
Back to the top

Sunbelt for Spring 06

Scanning down the roster I can tell quite a few underclassmen are missing from last season. I couldn't tell who without comparing to the 2005 roster, but I can tell there are some missing.

I guess there is a natural attrition of walk-on and non scholarship players.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Sunbelt for Spring 06

Walk-ons are a big part of the spring. Also, the roster can have so many changes before the actual fall roster is complete.
Back to the top
Control functions: