Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nicer picture of Lockhart

There is a much improved picture of Lockhart on the bottom of the main page of this board. Is that new grass or is it computer generated. Notice no uprights, the soccer goals are on the field.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

On Owlsnest's main board?
Back to the top

Right here, http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/north_america/united_states/florida/fort_lauderdale_lockhart.shtml
I guess they were using it for soccer but that grass does look really good.
Back to the top

Yeah,

On the bottom of the main page look for SUN BELT CONFERENCE LINKS. Below that is "Sun Belt Teams Board".

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I believe that is the original Lockhart pix from years ago when the Fusion Soccer team played there.
Back to the top

I think that's an old picture. Last time I went by there were still no lights. I'll check tomorrow and post an update.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Good thing the Fusion had the same colors we once had.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

I drove by the stadium today and verified that there are still no lights or poles. It doesn't appear that they are making any moves to replace the lights any time soon. The stadium actually looks in very poor conditon (worse than normal).

I don't know anything about installing stadium lights but based on appearances I don't believe there are going to be lights by opening game, which we all know is a night game.

Either they are planning to bring in lights specifically for games or maybe we are playing at Dolphin Stadium (I still call it Joe Robbie).

Any guesses?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Is that pathetic or what.

It will always be Joe Robbie
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I drove by the stadium today and verified that there are still no lights or poles. It doesn't appear that they are making any moves to replace the lights any time soon. The stadium actually looks in very poor conditon (worse than normal).

I don't know anything about installing stadium lights but based on appearances I don't believe there are going to be lights by opening game, which we all know is a night game.

Either they are planning to bring in lights specifically for games or maybe we are playing at Dolphin Stadium (I still call it Joe Robbie).

Any guesses?

On the schedule they were handing out last week they had all the first 3 home games listed as Lockhart and the final game, vs. FIU, at "The Stadium Formally Known As Joe Robbie".

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top
Control functions: