Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU's unfinished CFN preview

Back to the top

Wow only 6 sacks last year and 4-10 on field goals??? We were pretty bad huh.

And Frank Messina?? Since when did he become part of the QB race?
Back to the top

Thanks!….tons of great info here. I like how they have a blurb on almost every player on the roster, excluding the recruits. But is it just me though or does the "Defense Breakdown" link not work…goes to the Depth Chart page.

Anyway, How is highly regarded Kevin Miller 4th on the depth chart at RG, while Lance Barry another redshirt freshman is #1? I thought Miller was our top recruit from last year's class.

Also, I don't see any of the new OL recruits or great RBs we got in this past class on this list. Are they all going to be redshirted?
Back to the top

They have that thing screwed up all over the place. They have the center Shannon plays for FIU. Smith is the starting left Guard ETC. when you ain't a Miami or Florida etc. you get no respect or time to write a proper article. Send the editor back to school
Back to the top

Any FAU previews for the upcoming year that anyone knows of that have the CORRECT depth chart on it?
Back to the top

RhodeIslandOwl said

Thanks!….tons of great info here. I like how they have a blurb on almost every player on the roster, excluding the recruits. But is it just me though or does the "Defense Breakdown" link not work…goes to the Depth Chart page.

Anyway, How is highly regarded Kevin Miller 4th on the depth chart at RG, while Lance Barry another redshirt freshman is #1? I thought Miller was our top recruit from last year's class.

Also, I don't see any of the new OL recruits or great RBs we got in this past class on this list. Are they all going to be redshirted?

There is a reason for lance barry to be a starter. Hell he's the biggest guy on the team. If you want stats let me know.
Back to the top

The defense preview is just linked wrong here is the right link: http://www.collegefootballnews.com/Sun_Belt/2006_Previews/FloridaAtlantic_defense.htm
Back to the top

lngbrdr said

There is a reason for lance barry to be a starter. Hell he's the biggest guy on the team. If you want stats let me know.

Yes, could you provide more info on him? He's not listed on the FAU Sports website. Miller is listed there as 6-3, 304. Thanks!
Back to the top

Barry is 6'4" 340lbs and 27y/o.
Back to the top

There is some missing or outdated info in that article. Pete has been known to "cut and paste" when it comes to FAU in the past.

lngbrdr..is Barry really 27yrs old or is that typo?
Back to the top
Control functions: