Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

How Important?

Add topic

How important is this weekends series against Lipscomb? Can you say "CRUCIAL"? We need a sweep (our first of the season) in the worst way to have any chance at making the tourney IMO.
With Lipscombs team BA of .279 vs. our .277 we appear to be evenly matched. Hopefully Mickey is on tonight and our bats light up. As much as I hate to root for Stetson, I'm pulling for them to keep ETSU in check and for UNF to handle GW.
Go Owls!
Back to the top

How Important?

Agree wholeheartedly with you...also exciting to see Tommy Murphy on ESPN highlights this morning making a sliding diving catch in centerfield.
Back to the top

How Important?

How Important?

FAU over lipscomb 10-5 top of the 8th

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

How Important?

game over. FAU wins 10-6.
1 game down. 2 to go.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

How Important?

A Great start for the weekend. Tyler Stevens,Jordan Hafer,Tim MAscia, and Anthony Albano all had 2 RBI's each and Mike MCKenna returned to the lineup after along absence from injury. Mickey Storey threw 6 innings and gave up no earned runs for the win.
After Lipsocmb cut it to 10-6 Will Mann came in with two men on to shut down the rally and preserve the win. I dont see him listed as earning a save, although Im pretty sure he should get credit for one because the tying run was in the on-deck circle when he entered the game and he got the last 4 outs. Does anyone know if the college rule on saves is different than the pros or was this just a mistake by the statistician?
Back to the top
Control functions: