Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Something you pray never happens

Ramon will be missed but never forgotten. Condolences to his family.

http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/052506aab.html
Back to the top

Very sad news. I spent a lot of time with him after games and during practices over the early years.

My prayers go out to the family.
Back to the top

Very sad news indeed. From a Golden Panther brother, I hate this to happen to a young man from your school. My condolences to his family and friends, particularly on this board.....
Back to the top

Thanks FIUFanatic. He was never shy for a quote for the media or opponent. He would say some of the most off the all statements and then just laugh. He was his harshest critic too regarding his play. If you played next to him and didn't give 100%, you heard about it. That was a tight knit group of guys and a lot of broken spirits will be at FAU during this painful time.
Back to the top

My condolences to his family…I hoep this doesn't sound insensitive..but could the Owls or should they name one of their postseason awards after Ramon?
Back to the top

I don't know how they handle these type of ceremonies or awards. His determination is one to be commended.

He lost his starting job in his senior year to a close friend. He ended up quiting the team after they took his threats for so many times. He immediately realized he made a mistake and begged to be let back on. Coach Schnelly gave him the chance but he was no longer 2nd string. He was 4th string! We really busted on him after one game at Lockhart that there was no 4th string in college..LOL! He worked his way back up to sharing the starting spot and really had a decent senior year after that.
Back to the top

Sending prayers to his family. :'(
Back to the top
Control functions: