Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

Add topic

TeamBeer said

I do rememer that! It was a rocky start but man was that a great day.

This'll give us something to do over the summer, FAU Football Trivia.

Who scored the first touchdown for FAU and how was it scored??? No looking it up either!

TeamBeer..good idea.

I moved it here to start a thread w/o losing it in the Alumni thread.

Answer to yours: Todd Portier on a blocked punt which was recoverd in the endzone.

Q:
What was the final play of the game by BCC when they lost to FAU in Daytona?
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

I'm not exactly sure, I wasn't there. I know it was raining pretty hard that night. I also remember the picture in the newspaper the day after, the players were holding up someone if I'm not mistaken.

Are we the only ones playing? :)

Anyone else feel like giving this a shot?
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

It was a FG that came up short by their kicker. It was a like monsoon that day in Daytona. The win made it all better.. 8-)

I think we're the only ones playing TeamBeer..
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

I would play but I didn't know the answer to those questions.

Those earlier games were viewed on game tracker. I don't have a lot of memory of those games just having to watching graphics move around on the computer screen.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

I'll serve up an easy one:

Who did Allen hit in the closing seconds of our first game against MTSU for a spectacular (from what I could hear on the radio) Touchdown to win the game?

Maybe that'll get some people interested.
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

I think that would be Roosevelt Bynes.

Next up?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

Northern Arizona Playoff game: Who caught the longest TD pass during that game. Did he get a penalty flag for celebrating..LOL!
You can look it up.. ;)

Also in that game: What was the talk all game week regarding the FAU players' chances and why?
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

MTSU: 2004 What FAU play changed the game around just before halftime?

Northern Colorado..2003? Where did Colorado run out of downs to end the game? Field position?
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

USF in Tampa: What was the halftime score and whose near INT may have made a difference going into halftime before the lightening delay?

UCF game in Orlando:
Which player played all game and had severe dehydration after the game. He was kept overnight in Orlando. Hint: He was very near home..

How many shots did FAU have at the end zone during the 33-29 loss to end the game?

Feel free to look these up too.. :)
Back to the top

FAU Trivia Summer Fun

O.G. said

Northern Arizona Playoff game: Who caught the longest TD pass during that game. Did he get a penalty flag for celebrating..LOL!
You can look it up.. ;)

Also in that game: What was the talk all game week regarding the FAU players' chances and why?

Looks like Chris Nash of UNA for 57 yards. No penalty.

The 7000' altitude was the talk. It had no noticeable affect on the Owls during the game.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: