Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Possible FIU Starting RB

Add topic

Possible FIU Starting RB

You can look at possible FIU starting RB Chance Attaway at gotroytrojans.com. All you have to do is go to forums, football, Corey Silcox Stats and scroll down. They are really high on him and ive read about him several times in magazines. To be honest if they are relying that much on a freshman, I think we will be able to blow them out. He doesnt look like a great physical speciman.
Back to the top

Possible FIU Starting RB

Keeping things in perspective a bit here. Those are FIU fans who post on the board. I'm sure that the coaches have their own game plan for the fall and it probably is different than what we see posted by the fans.

Also remember that there have been true freshmen who actually made a difference at FAU too.

Like almost the entire 2001 team. :D
Back to the top

Possible FIU Starting RB

Quincy Skinner had a major impact for us as well as a Freshman.
Back to the top

Possible FIU Starting RB

Last year we had some RB's that were upper classmen that didn't get the job done, we put in freshman A'mod Ned and that led to our run at the end of a season, I don't care how big you are if you can play, you can play.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Possible FIU Starting RB

Plus you guys had my favorite Panther Victor C, who played as a frosh. The FIU RB situation will be interesting to watch. Freshman Devon Freeman is a good back too. Attaway has strength on both sides of the ball and maybe the coaches are leaning in the win-win situation if he doesn't beat out Freeman for the RB spot. But do they have some RS running backs in the wing who will not give it up too easy to incoming freshmen? It happens a lot in the fall.

Bytor, remember we also had a skinny 165lb kid who played at the other CB . Willie Hughley.

Back to the top

Possible FIU Starting RB

>>>Plus you guys had my favorite Panther Victor C, who played as a frosh.<<<

Everybody played as a frosh. ;D
Back to the top

Possible FIU Starting RB

FIU said

>>>Plus you guys had my favorite Panther Victor C, who played as a frosh.<<<

Everybody played as a frosh. ;D

Touche.. :D
Back to the top

Possible FIU Starting RB

The best freshman in that class will be that late signee at WR named Ash Parker. He has size at 6'1 210 and 4.5 speed. He dominated in the state championship game last year.
Back to the top

Possible FIU Starting RB

Maybe
Back to the top
Control functions: