Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

At Nebraska in 2009

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2006/06/22/huskerextra/doc449aecdcbd3bd371570622.txt

Howard Schnellenberger has officially re-entered the lives of those in Husker Nation.

Nebraska on Thursday announced it will play a home game in 2009 against Florida Atlantic, coached by Schnellenberger. The game will be Sept. 5 at Memorial Stadium and is the Huskers? second scheduled non-conference game in 2009, joining a Sept. 19 contest at Virginia Tech.

AFAIK, this is our first announced OOC game for 2009. It's a one-off game.
Back to the top

At Nebraska in 2009

until we get our own stadium to recruit to this is gonna fall under the familiar category of: another nice guarantee, another ass whuppin'
Back to the top

At Nebraska in 2009

That's some good news for the schedule. FAU is putting together some good OOC games. That can only help with recruiting.

Back to the top

At Nebraska in 2009

owldaylong said

until we get our own stadium to recruit to this is gonna fall under the familiar category of: another nice guarantee, another ass whuppin'

owldaylong, I'm am holding my breath waiting for you to say something positive for the first time instead of something negative.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

At Nebraska in 2009

At Nebraska in 2009

illinoisowl said

owldaylong said

owldaylong, I'm am holding my breath waiting for you to say something positive for the first time instead of something negative.
I appreciate your comment but what about my statement is incorrect?
Back to the top

At Nebraska in 2009

That's a few years off and anything can happen. Troy came close (at least for three quarters) to beating the Huskers twice up there.

It's a great place to take in a game.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Think their fans are into it?

Back to the top
Control functions: