Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Willie Williams open arms here

he just asked to be released from miami……hes gotten into some trouble but i wouldn't mind him at FAU at all……the possibilities of him coming here are very very little……….but i just like to dream……………………………kinda like that doooommmeee too……:)

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

ha ha, i was thinking the exact same thing this morning on my way to work.

Schnelly should give him a call :)
Back to the top

Hey…You never know. He certainly wouldn't have the depth chart issues and I understand that if he leaves the state to attend college that it requires some special permission because of his probation.
If he goes to any 1-A school he'll have to sit out a season and with his past he's somewhat of a risk but I think Coach Schnell could handle him if he decided to join the Owls.
Back to the top

FAMU......
Back to the top

YUP...

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

or Bethune
Back to the top

I only threw out FAMU because that may be his best shot at getting on the field early. Bethune Cookman have two good LB's coming in from USF this season. Josh Balloon and Ronnie McCullough. He may view them as a threat at playing time. :D

There are also some posted rumors that he's looking at a JUCO/Community college in Cali.
I don't know about any type of probation deals regarding leaving the state.
Back to the top

I'm sure fau/fiu are on his list.
Back to the top

1. I doubt FAU or FIU are on his list, more likely USF.

2. I wouldn't want to take this kid.

Why?? He is showing his character right now. He didn't play his assignments at Miami and freelanced on the field. Sure he made some big plays, but he also blew some big ones as well. Tough moments don't develop character, they define it. Anyone who knows anything about UM football knows that everyday, every practice, every voluntary practice and every snap of every game you are playing for your job. Randy Shannon plays the best player every week, not the most hyped or the one with the most stars. WW couldn't learn the scheme, which is one of the most basic in all of college football.

WW didn't get what he wanted and is taking the easy way out. He should suck it up, stay at The U and play his a$$ off to work up the depth chart to start. Instead, he is choosing to quit, lose a year of eligibility and MAYBE start at the school he goes to.

Regarding Schnellenberger taking him. WW wouldn't be able to handle him. He'd quit because Coach was too "hard" on him.

I truly hope he doesn't end up here.

BTW, word is out he is visiting WVU and Ole Miss is interested. Also, he originally wanted Fresno State. Fresno's coach and Larry Coker gave the green light, however, admissions and the staff turned him away. There is more going on down in Coral Gables than WW just wanting to leave. Sure he's got great grades (3.4), but he must have messed something up and has been booted from the team.
Back to the top

People may remember that when Coach Schnelly left UM that the walls came tumbling down with violations other issues. The man was strict.

Just ask a former FAU leading WR and the only Owl who was probably a guaranteed draft choice, if not for off field issues.
Back to the top
Control functions: