Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brian Valdez: Orlando Freedom update

http://flavarsity.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=326&tid=75029964&sid=&style=2

I posted something about him awhile back. He had FAU on his list early because they stuck with him from day one. That(he) may be changing his mind if he's leaving his school as a senior. My guess is that he's looking for bigger pastures.

Most seniors would stay and stick it out.
Back to the top

Valdez Excerpts from FlaVar…

Right now recruiting is just starting to pick-up for Valdez as he has one offer from FIU, but that could change soon and it appears that has already started with the rash of interest flowing in the past month.

"Virginia Tech, Florida, Ohio State and Indiana have shown me a lot of interest as of late. I don't really have a leader at this point but if I had to make a top five it would probably be FIU, FAU, Florida, Indiana and Central Florida. Like I said, I'm really just taking everything in with all the new interest. I know Ohio State wanted to see my film and take a really good look at me and the same for Virginia Tech."

With Black committed to UF, could there be a Florida connection later down the road for Gator fans in nabbing Valdez?

"I do have strong interest in them because of their style of play and it's close to home. I know both Ahmad and I would love that as they have shown some interest in me as well."
Back to the top
Control functions: