Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sports Ill Preview for FAU

Back to the top

Pretty good overview. I can't disagree with anything in the article. Plus, unlike the other previews, they actually seem to have done their homework and got the depth chart correct.
Back to the top

I agree with you on that one. Good assessment by SI.
Back to the top

i back it. its honest. I'm surprised Kevin Miller, the OG lineman who was the first 300+lb recruit we had last year isn't further up on the depth charts.
Back to the top

how can we get Sports Illustrated to use our new brands (logos)?
Back to the top

That was a very fair article.

I'm suprised that Ole Miss transfer LB Duston Forston isn't listed on the depth chart. He was given a scholarship. Neither is Demetrious Murray. Are these aces up the sleave for Howard? Will he suprise Clemson with these guys?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Well I wouldn't expect the depth chart to be perfect, but the SI one is better than most.
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

That was a very fair article.

I'm suprised that Ole Miss transfer LB Duston Forston isn't listed on the depth chart. He was given a scholarship. Neither is Demetrious Murray. Are these aces up the sleave for Howard? Will he suprise Clemson with these guys?

These guys still have to earn it on the field. Besides, there are FAU players walking around who still don't even know the depth chart. :)
Back to the top

Good breakdown. I read one sentence that didn't make sense to me but perhaps I'm just not up on all the football lingo. Is this just a typo or are these actual terms?

"mike linebacker, while junior Cergile Sincere, the Owls' third-leading tackler in 2005, mans the will spot"
Back to the top

'mike' is the middle linebacker

'will' is the weakside linebacker
Back to the top
Control functions: