Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

You're running FAU. You Make the call.

Looking back at old threads this past week I've seen some interesting post from about a year ago till now. Some have ideas on why something won't work for FAU. Some have ideas on why things may work.

Monday morning QB's are in all of us. We make calls after the play or game is over and then debate on this forum for the next week. It's in our nature as sports fans. That's the fun part of message boards. But the internal running are a little different than calling football plays. Anything from the schedule being too top heavy with OOC games to other issues. There are not too many suggestions floating around.

You're top dog at FAU. Head Honcho. You have the final say.
How would you handle:

1-Fundraising.

2-Football Scheduling.

3-Marketing/Advertising

4-Other. What else I may have missed.

Stadium? Most have said how/what should or could be done differently. We've beaten that dead horse over and over.

This is like the Budweiser HotSeat. What would you do?

Back to the top

Very interesting topic, this will take awhile.

Expect a cut and paste from a word document or two. ;D
Back to the top

That's perfectly OK. These are hard subjects to have short quick answers for. Just that there's so many ideas floating around about how things should or why things won't work. But there's hardly if any suggestions or remedies out there.

There are no right or wrong answers. Just opinions on how to improve what we see as lacking in some areas.

Interesting that yours is the only one comment so far.
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

Very interesting topic, this will take awhile.

Expect a cut and paste from a word document or two. ;D

I tend to agree with sigep77, that it make take a few Bud's ;D to accomplish this task, eff effectivvvvelllyyy th that iiisss.
Back to the top

It will all run together after awhile anyway.. :).

I'll break it up in seperate threads.
Back to the top
Control functions: