Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sun Belt Instant Replay. Good move?

Or Train Wreck looking for a stadium to hit?

Camera operators have to "change their ways of thinking". Riiiight!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2006/07/27/a3c_sun_belt_0727.html
Back to the top

What was the reason for implementing instant replay ? Are the cameras all going to be the same at each school ? Who will train the cameramen ? What if that school stinks at cinematography - will they instill fines ? Who is going to pay the extra salary that is now required for a ref. to be under the scrutiny of fans that think you are a cheating blindman to now be under the scrutiny of a camera - I heard south Florida does not have enough refs now for high school . How does the NFL handle this and who pays for it ? We don't have the income of the NFL. Train wreck is an understatement if they do not do this perfectly from the beginning - the have the other sport's instant replay mistakes to fall back on - this is a high cost to pay for an "amateur" sport.
Back to the top

No no no faufbl, I think you're confused. Look at the name of the thread. It's not Instant Replay, it's Instant Reply. That just means if Schnelly has a question for the refs, it will be answered right away. ;D

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

No no no faufbl, I think you're confused. Look at the name of the thread. It's not Instant Replay, it's Instant Reply. That just means if Schnelly has a question for the refs, it will be answered right away. ;D

You got me there… :-[

Corrected….
Back to the top
Control functions: