Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

per ESPN.com... UH OH FOR Doh-boy

Add topic

Things will get worse before better haha!! Always knew that place was hell!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2539379
Back to the top

He knew they had problems I guess he was so excited he forgot to look under the hood instead of just klicking the tires before he bought it :P
Back to the top

I truly don't want to start bashing Doherty…BUT…you do get what you deserve in life. ::) (eventually)

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I'm not bashing him either, believe me, FAU ended up in a win win. We should all thank him for the jump start and thank him for giving us Rex.
Back to the top

There is a reason that the grass may be greener on the other side. Something keeps it nice and green to the naked eyes. Could it be Manure???
Back to the top

is anyone familiar with the NCAA rules to know what rules or rule was violated?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

is anyone familiar with the NCAA rules to know what rules or rule was violated?

W/O all the legal talk, a coach can't be present for work-outs during the off-season. It's very minor, but SMU have the history behind them already. Matter of fact it's so common that in order to get busted, most schools actually would have to tell on themselves!
Back to the top

I am guessing that at SMU they have to regard any violations as significant, given their past.
Back to the top

MICHAELSPAPPY said

I am guessing that at SMU they have to regard any violations as significant, given their past.

True.
Back to the top
Control functions: