Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FYI

Add topic

There is some garbage being spread around the internet concerning a Sunbelt conference athlete. FAU athletes who read this board, you need to be careful about who you give personal info to over the internet especially phone numbers. This person doesn't need anymore embarrasement so I won't mention teams or name. :-X

I'm surprised it wasn't posted here unless OG got it early in the morning.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

FYI

FYI

They killed it early, I just happened to be on when it hit and it was pretty bad and pretty classless as mentioned. I'm an old fart and been around awhile and at first hearing it thought this is a set up, staged to embarrass all. Illinoisowl is right it is garbage so take heed and be careful with info even on the My-Space, Face-book and other sites that are Similar. Good call Illi ;)
Back to the top

FYI

Talon said

They killed it early, I just happened to be on when it hit and it was pretty bad and pretty classless as mentioned. I'm an old fart and been around awhile and at first hearing it thought this is a set up, staged to embarrass all. Illinoisowl is right it is garbage so take heed and be careful with info even on the My-Space, Face-book and other sites that are Similar. Good call Illi ;)

So it was on here. I'm glad we have administrators with some sense.

To your credit Talon, with age come wisdom. I believe that more and more the older I get. Obviously the instigator of this was standing behind the door when common sense was being handed out. I personaly would not have the nerve to do anything close to what was done.
I may get a bit zealous on here sometimes and thats really kind of silly. Then I just shut down Windows Explorer, walk away from the computer and do something else.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: