Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Revenge on the Bulls

If what I hear is correct, we may just get the chance to get back at USF.
Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

Well, what do you hear? :P
Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

Revenge on the Bulls

Thanks.

Looking at next year's schedule makes my head hurt.

Hopefully our boys grow up real fast.
Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

Next year looks very exciting with Minnesota and USF at home and the UF game in Gainesville. If I remember correctly, we rejected a USF offer last year for one game only in Tampa. I'm glad we were able to negotiate at least a 2-for-1. It may be our best chance at an OOC upset.
Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

Next's year schedule does look rather brutal - again!!

I'm assuming that both the Minnesota & USF games would be played at Dolphin Stadium ???
Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

Lm77 said

Next year looks very exciting with Minnesota and USF at home and the UF game in Gainesville. If I remember correctly, we rejected a USF offer last year for one game only in Tampa. I'm glad we were able to negotiate at least a 2-for-1. It may be our best chance at an OOC upset.

Correct. They did reject going to Tampa for that particular deal. Now look at the upside of this deal. FAU will be more competitive in 2007. Plus hopefully we'll still be competitive for the remaining two games and attract that area's recruits.
Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

That completes the schedule for 2007. The easiest OOC opponent, BASED ON LAST YEARS PERFOMANCE is Kentucky. They may be a different team next year and this year.

Thats a good schedule. 3 Florida teams.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

You all are right, it is brutal but at least there is a better mix with home and away games. Nice kick to the end of the season with Florida
Back to the top

Revenge on the Bulls

That schedule is tough, but it will only help with recruiting and help put the program on the map. Plus, next year we should be in a much better position to pull an upset.
Back to the top
Control functions: