Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Special teams?

1. Who is our punter this year? The only one we have listed on our roster is this Mike O'Neill kid who has been around since 2004 and hasn't seen the field yet.

2. On the kicking side, is Leroy or Lomartire gonna start?

I'm a little worried about special teams this year.
Back to the top

Special teams?

wasn't there something posted about one of our kickers being named to an All-Name team in the paper recently?
Back to the top

Special teams?

Yeah, that was Warley Leroy. What great resume material ::)

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Special teams?

That was Leroy
Back to the top

Special teams?

No one has any answers to these questions? That doesn't bode well.
Back to the top

Special teams?

Word on the street Ghost is that Lomartire is not in the mix, grades being a factor.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Special teams?

Christ.....Leroy is rated 59 on NCAA 07 and he sucks! At least the special teams plays will be entertaining...it will be like a surprise every time we punt or kick. What will happen next?
Back to the top

Special teams?

Special teams?

I think I heard that they'll draw blades of grass before each kickoff and punt return to decide. ;D

Seriously though, who is gonna give us a solid 15 -25 yards on PR and 20 -30 on KR?
Back to the top

Special teams?

I'm not worried about people returning kicks/punts….I'm sure we have someone fast to do that. I'm more worried about having people who can kick/punt the ball…it's not something that everyone can do.
Back to the top

Special teams?

Doesn't anyone have an answer to these questions? Is this disturbing to anyone else that we don't know who are punter/kicker are and if they're any good?
Back to the top
Control functions: