Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Clemson Transfer

Per the Palm Beach Post today — this will definitely give us an edge for the first game !!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2006/08/21/a11c_fau_0821.html
Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

Best of luck to you, Paul. We're sorry things didn't go well for you at Clemson. We're all hoping you have a great run at FAU. As for it giving you an edge………uhhhhhhh……….NOPE. Our package will be basic in the opener. FAU preparations haven't even been made yet. And Muse couldn't give you any information that will bridge the talent gap. Tigers roll, but I hope you come to beautiful SC and take in the game. You'll have a great time……..guaranteed. Except for getting mauled on the field that is ;)
Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

Clemson plays at Boston College then at Florida State back-to-back after the FAU game. I could step in and call the plays for this game.

Davis left, Spiller right, Merriweather up the gut…….etc………
Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

david78ontigernet said

Best of luck to you, Paul. We're sorry things didn't go well for you at Clemson. We're all hoping you have a great run at FAU. As for it giving you an edge………uhhhhhhh……….NOPE. Our package will be basic in the opener. FAU preparations haven't even been made yet. And Muse couldn't give you any information that will bridge the talent gap. Tigers roll, but I hope you come to beautiful SC and take in the game. You'll have a great time……..guaranteed. Except for getting mauled on the field that is ;)

Clemson plays at Boston College then at Florida State back-to-back after the FAU game. I could step in and call the plays for this game.

Davis left, Spiller right, Merriweather up the gut…….etc……..

This is great, I love it!!! ;D

Look how many hits this thread has had since 7:30am when it was posted.

I won't be arrogant and say FAU will win this one, BUT, Clemson may fall in the polls the next week.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

Welcome to the OwlsNest Clemson fans.

This transfer is gonna be fun!!! Plus that's a definite big body type TE which FAU have could use in the pro-set.

Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

Clemson Transfer

illinoisowl said

I won't be arrogant and say FAU will win this one, BUT, Clemson may fall in the polls the next week.

Easy there Illinois. From everything I've seen, Muse is No.4 on the depth chart. Granted he'll be a nice addition, but FAU still will have their hands full with Clemson, even if the Tigers played without a tight end on the field.

But I do hope everyone took the 34 points.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

CanadianOwl said

illinoisowl said

Easy there Illinois. From everything I've seen, Muse is No.4 on the depth chart. Granted he'll be a nice addition, but FAU still will have their hands full with Clemson, even if the Tigers played without a tight end on the field.

I don't think Illinois is impling that we are going to beat Clemson but I agree that we might be a little better and they might not be as good as everyone thinks…which could translate into moving down in the pollsfor the Tigers.

I took the 34.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

I'm excited to have a big tight end on the field, hopefully he and Grant will push eachother in future seasons.

FAU with points, seems like the way to go!
Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

CanadianOwl said

illinoisowl said

I WASN'T saying FAU will win. I am sticking up for the Owls that they're not going to be the complete pushover that Clemson thinks. The way I see it, if FAU gives them a good challenge, look for a slip down the polls slightly. Everyone, fans, sports writers, etc are expecting a blow out. I don't think it will be that. The defense has a good chance to keep Clemson from running up the score.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Clemson Transfer

Help on the scout team before the Clemson game could be invaluable - especially if Clemson doesn't take us seriously – 12 days !!

Back to the top
Control functions: