Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

Corso will have a coronary if the Owls are sticking around by halftime. 8-)
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

As much as I support FAU and how I would love for them to just beat Clemson, I do have a bad feeling about the game. I mean, Clemson is no slouch and they will be the best team we have ever played. I think penalties will really get us, the game will be the loudest our oline has ever been up against and that will hurt. But, I think there will be some positives this game will tell us. How our new QB Rusty Smith will fare against a solid tiger defense, how our secondary will do with Clemson's star wideout deep threat Chansey Stuckey, and to see how much our running game has improved from last year against a stellar clemson D-line. Again, even though I don't think the score is going to be pretty I will still love to see what we can expect the rest of the year from the owls. Go Owls!
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

You are very realistic. You need to go to experience the real feel of the game at the stadium. The Duke quarterback threw up on the sidelines as the tigers were running down the hill before kick off one year because he was so nervous in Death Valley. The UofMiami players say that Death Valley was the loudest place they had ever played in. Last year, we set a record of 126 dbls during the Miami game. Too bad we lost, but it was such a thrilling OT game. I don't think it will be that loud, but there are so many fans really excited this year more so than previous years. Come on up and enjoy the Clemson football atmosphere!
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

Maybe Duke's QB had some bad Sushi the night before…. :)

There will be a lot to look for regarding positives and the improvements from last year. The coaches will be paying close attention to things other than the scoreboard.

But with that said…..These kids have no fear of playing anywhere. Matter of fact, most that I have spoken to are looking forward to it. Nervousness is a part of the game in any sport which you want to succeed. They have nothing to lose so naturally they are loose and ready to go. Mistakes will be the main concern because of youthful inexperience but hopefully they can adjust at halftime.
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

I wonder if coach is blaring them with loudspeakers to get the O-line and Rusty ready. It is going to certainly be a trial by fire. :o
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

owlcoholic said

I wonder if coach is blaring them with loudspeakers to get the O-line and Rusty ready. It is going to certainly be a trial by fire. :o

I hope they are just blasting the speakers, he definately needs to get as used to it as he can.
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

The "Fla Junction Boys" don't need no stinkin' noise makers.. ;D

The audible and silent snaps will be pivotal for the guys.

But….the fans may be so bored and ho-hum that they are just happy it's football season. They may not see FAU as a threat and therefore just want to see old friends from last season and chat quietly.
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

OG the game isn't at Lockhart! :D It's an away game!!!
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

TeamBeer said

OG the game isn't at Lockhart! :D It's an away game!!!

D@mn! That was a good one.. 8-)
Back to the top

FAU vs Clemson H/T Score

I know it's a looooooooooong shot but I refuse to go into a game thinking there is no chance of winning. Crazier things have happened in football so I'm voting for the OWLS.

BTW…I'm taking the points.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: