Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

For whom ever is in Boca for Clemson game

Wondering who ever is in town, where everybody is watching it......alot of my friends are saying Duffys......manager there said he will be showing it with audio and plenty of specials.....

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

I'll be in Clemson, but I'd suggest going to Coach Schnelllys Original Steakhouse at Glades/95. They have the best TV's there, big screens everywhere. I watched the FAU/Northern Arizona playoff game there in '03. Good food also. Duffys would be by #2 choice though. I think the fact that the coaches name is on the door goes a long way also.
Back to the top

I think I'll be at Schnelly's for the game myself! You can't beat that sports theatre. It's hard to find out for sure if they'll be showing the game though, no one ever seems to know over there.
Back to the top

I've got a few going to Schnelly's…hope to see a good crowd. Take the Points!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

What network is showing the game? I hope to see it at a bar or some such place, but in Alabama.
Back to the top

I think it's ESPNU.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

schnellys is tempting......but alot of people who i have talked to are convinced on going to duffys

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Can anyone give me the address of Duffy's?
Back to the top

i don't have the address itself, but if your coming from 95 head west on glades, make a right on st. andrews and you will see it on your left hand side……its right past chilis

Back to the top

jvowl said

i don't have the address itself, but if your coming from 95 head west on glades, make a right on st. andrews and you will see it on your left hand side……its right past chilis

Isn't a left on St. Andrews? ???

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: