Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tropical Strom Ernesto

I can't stand all of the hype on the news about the hurricane season and how if there is even a hint of a storm they all jump on the band wagon but…the Sunday morning forecast for the storm does not look good for a Saturday afternoon game in South Carolina.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

>:(
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

I frickin hate hurricanes. Hurricane cost me a trip to Madison,Wisconsin for UCF VS Wisconsin in 2004. Opening weekend then also.
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

Don't look too promising. We can't even go to Hawaii this time.. ;)

Read On:
http://www.crownweather.com/tropical.html
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

Man this will continue to screw up our practices and prepartions for Clemson during the up coming week >:( And how will this effect the teams travel plans?
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

We may have to push this game out into the season. That Ernesto is such a kidder. He slowed down again. ::)
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

Perhaps we need an inside practice field similar to UCF - another reason to get the DOME ( Sept. 14th ) !
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

Tropical Strom Ernesto

downgraded to tropical storm, late Sunday, keeping my fingers crossed, death to Ernesto!
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

Bad news… it is now headed more towards Boca
Good news… South Carolina looks good for Saturday
Back to the top

Tropical Strom Ernesto

I share your distaste for hurricanes. Though I am 2,000 miles away, I still care a lot about Florida because of friends and family. Here, though, I am more concerned about this: snow the last two nights above the timberline. The ski slopes are scheduled to open in a little more than two months.... The morning temperature in Breckenridge was 38. Football weather.
Back to the top
Control functions: