Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

internet radio

Does anyone out there outside of Florida who does not have ESPNU know which internet radio will carry the game? Its getting very close to game time

please someone let me know.

I might find a South Carolina station but I would hate to do that. All the commentary will be pro Clemson and anti FAU.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

internet radio

internet radio

Illi,

This is what the website says for radio.

I'm pretty sure you can still get wlvj on the internet, but I haven't checked.

Football

The FAU Football Radio Network provides live coverage for all FAU football games. WLVJ 1040-AM serves as the flagship station. WLVJ's coverage includes the counties of Palm Beach, Broward and northern Miami-Dade. In addition, WPSL 1590-AM (Port St. Lucie) in conjunction with WSTU 1450-AM (Stuart) will provide coverage on the Treasure Coast. All broadcasts begin 30 minutes prior to kick-off.
Back to the top

internet radio

well I just pulled up the stream and it's certainly not FAU football!
Back to the top

internet radio

I'm listening to a Clemson Station. at least I will be able to listen.

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top

internet radio

Honest to God, for FAU not to have this thing on the 'Net is a disgrace!

WLVJ is netcasting a talk show. WJNA is apparently not netcast.

I'm listening to a Clemson station (WCCP) at:

http://www.wccpfm.com/

What gives, FAU?
Back to the top

internet radio

Damn guys - I just spent about an hour trying to get your freaking game on the net. Why is the student radio station not playing the game? Not one single link on the official website with a place to click and listen to the game. Thank god that I found the Clemson link through this board, I was ready to throw the computer out the window out of frustration. If you are trying to build a fanbase, you gotta make it a lot easier on the fans that want to listen to the game. Anyone know a way to contact your AD and correct this? Surely you have an internet feed of your game with YOUR announcers somewhere on the net...
Back to the top

internet radio

stebo said

Damn guys - I just spent about an hour trying to get your freaking game on the net. Why is the student radio station not playing the game? Not one single link on the official website with a place to click and listen to the game. Thank god that I found the Clemson link through this board, I was ready to throw the computer out the window out of frustration. If you are trying to build a fanbase, you gotta make it a lot easier on the fans that want to listen to the game. Anyone know a way to contact your AD and correct this? Surely you have an internet feed of your game with YOUR announcers somewhere on the net…

Here you go.

http://fausports.cstv.com/ot/FAU_ask_the_AD.html

Back to the top

internet radio

I hate having to listen to the other team's announcers! >:(

Back to the top

internet radio

Thanks, I sent him this:

Mr Angelos,

I am a North Texas fan - but just as importantly, I am a SUN BELT fan. So when the North Texas game ended today, I decided to pull up the only other Sun Belt game on the net to listen and cheer on a conference mate. I spent about an hour trying to find a link so that i could hear your broadcast of the Clemson/FAU game… but eventually gave up. I did find a Clemson radio station thanks to an FAU fan board poster but it was by complete luck that I stumbled upon that. Do you not stream your games online? I would think that a start up football program would want to provide a simple online link for listening to the game. I am not alone in my search, fans from the FAU message board did not know of a link either and suggested that I e-mail you this question. Do you just not have a broadcast available or is the link hidden somewhere that none of us can find?

Confused,

Steve Boedeker
Mean Green and SUN BELT fan
Back to the top

internet radio

I just sent him a message as well. I don't know what the deal is.

Back to the top
Control functions: