Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It's clear who should be the starting QB

Sean Clayton is apparently head and shoulders above rusty smith....the game says enough for christ sakes...
Back to the top

I agree, this is painful.
Back to the top

Rusty was not good at all and I have to agree with the announcers that his throwing style is terrible. To bring the ball down and around like that is going to cause constant problems.

I don't know why they had to leave him in till the end, his mental game was shot.

Anyone know why we didn't throw on the last play, would could have gotten two shots at the end zone instead of one. ???

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I agree Clayton is the man, right now. Rusty was very shakey. Clayton came in and took charge of the offense. I think Coach will play both QB's the next three games to give them some experience.
Back to the top

I agree with Fan47 Schnelly will play both. At the very very end it seemed like Rusty was settling in a little better.
Back to the top

Here's what I posted in a previous thread. I agree Clayton should be promoted after yesterday's performance.

Clayton reminds me a little bit of Ken Dorsey and Danny Wuerffel (sp?) in that neither of them practiced well but played strong on game day. I would prefer to see him run the O for the rest of the season. I feel that his experience at MSU gives him an advantage and hopefully he will get sharper.
Back to the top
Control functions: