Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fear the Owl?

Fear the Owl?

Nevertheless, it was great having your team there, seeing and meeting some great FAU fans and being welcomed nicely here.

Chin up guys. Coach Schnellenberger will lay a good foundation for a younger coach to build on once he retires. It's not impossible or unimaginable. All I have to do is point to what South Florida and UCF did last year. You guys are surrounded by talent, and the more FAU's name gets out there, the more of that talent you'll get.

It's a long process to build a program, but you guys are doing it. Stay with it and as patient as possible. I saw where someone mentioned possibly moving to the Big East … look what that did to South Florida. Keep supporting, keep plugging and keep the pressure on the administration to commit to the football program.

Ten years from now, you may not be able to find a team like Clemson, KSU, South Carolina or others that will be willing to schedule you guys for one simple reason … FEAR.

It can, and will, happen.

Yes, fear the Owl!
Back to the top

Fear the Owl?

Nice post.. We all know it will come true. Hopefully in 5 years though...lol
Back to the top

Fear the Owl?

What a great experience this game was, I am still up here and will give a detail account of my thoughts of the game later, plus some pics for everone to enjoy.

The Clemson fans where great.

There is potential on this team and we are on the right track, we all knew this was going to be another tough year. All I can say is Kansa St. better be prepared :o

Go Owls!!
Back to the top
Control functions: