Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Couple more years

Couple more years

FAU just need a couple more years to bring in some bigger recruits. Right now they are just outgunned. I know Howard is a legend but I dont think it would be a bad idea to bring in a younger new guy to take the lead.
Back to the top

Couple more years

That's a funny joke!…a new guy to take the lead….hahahaha! good one.
Back to the top

Couple more years

Someone needs to call the police... because I think primetime is smoking crack.
Back to the top

Couple more years

primetime said

FAU just need a couple more years to bring in some bigger recruits. Right now they are just outgunned. I know Howard is a legend but I dont think it would be a bad idea to bring in a younger new guy to take the lead.

Your kidding right?????????? ??? ???

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Couple more years

Perhaps primetime didn't like that the old man didn't try to knock any refs out with a headset. ;D
Back to the top

Couple more years

WTF! Howard Forever!!!!
Back to the top

Couple more years

Im just saying maybe its time to change. it really doesnt matter because a couple more losing seasons and they will not have a choice. with all the talent around mia he should be able to bring in a couple recruits. fiu brought in like 13 all state kids.
Back to the top

Couple more years

primetime..

Questions for you to ponder. The answers may suprise you.

What would a younger coach do for recruiting that Howard CAN'T do?

What has Howard done to turn off "13 all state kids"?

Did he even recruit the 13 all state kids that went to FIU?

Are you talking 1st,2nd and 3rd teamers for all state? Also are you including Honorable Mentions? You see how crazy this can get when you start talking about "high school paper ratings" before they play a college game?

Finally…How many all state kids are on the Big 3. FSU,UF and UM? Didn't Texas win the BCS last year?
Back to the top

Couple more years

I know that almost every recruiting service had fiu's class higher than fau's. espn thought the same. howard is past his prime and the kids know this. the only recruiting pitch he has is early playing time. if this was anyother coach he would be on the hotseat.
Back to the top

Couple more years

Count me as a very, very strong fan of Howard Schnellenberger. At this time, he not only leads the program. In many ways, he IS the program.
Back to the top
Control functions: