Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kansas State Game

Is anyone going?

I am giving it some thought. It is a 7 1/2 hour drive for me. The only thing that would be a problem is if things don't go well this week and I have to work Saturday 9/9. I'm an accountant for a very large company and we will be doing the month end for August. You never know what problems come up that slows things down. Since it is such a large company we have to stay on schedule.

If anyone is planning on being there let me know. Flying, driving, what ever. Maybe we can meet and set up some kind of Owl tailgating spot.

The hardest part will be convincing my wife. ::) :-/

I would like to be there for the Owls first victory this year and show some support.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Kansas State Game

My wife and I, as well as a friend who is flying up from Boca Raton, plan to be at the K-State game. We'll be driving from Colorado Springs, around 550 miles.

It is my understanding that the Alumni Association is planning the usual tailgate. I'll try to check Tuesday, and post something at that time.
Back to the top

Kansas State Game

Current line has FAU getting 23 points.
Back to the top

Kansas State Game

Kansas State apparently had a terrible game against Div I-AA Illinois State 24-23… We could possibly capitalize on this if we start on the right foot with Clayton…

I think we have a good shot at taking them…
Back to the top

Kansas State Game

I would like to pull an upset over K-State but for those that forgot, this is the results for North Texas the last time they won the Sunbelt conference which was 2004.

They went 7-4. Lost all the OOC, of which FAU was one of those then won all their conference games. I want to win as many OOC games as posible but this is a posibility also.

Look at that first game against Texas. Ouch!!!!!!!
I think UNT had total negative yardage in that game.

Sat, Sep 04 Texas at Austin, TX 0 - 65 (L)
Sat, Sep 11 Florida Atlantic Denton, Texas 13 - 20 (L)
Sat, Sep 18 Colorado at Boulder, CO 21 - 52 (L)
Sat, Sep 25 Baylor at Waco, Texas 14 - 37 (L)
Sat, Oct 02 Middle Tennessee Denton, Texas 30 - 21 (W)
Sat, Oct 09 Utah State at Logan, Utah 31 - 23 (W)
Sat, Oct 23 New Mexico State Denton, Texas 36 - 26 (W)
Sat, Oct 30 Louisiana-Monroe Denton, Texas 45 - 30 (W)
Fri, Nov 05 Louisiana-Lafayette at Lafayette, Louisiana 27 - 17 (W)
Sat, Nov 13 Idaho Denton, Texas 51 - 29 (W)
Thu, Nov 18 Arkansas State at Jonesboro, Arkansas 31 - 7 (W)

Back to the top

Kansas State Game

Does anyone know which players are NOT going to Manhattan KS?

Who is injured, who is being left behind for what ever reason?

I'll be working Saturday, so grayowl, I won't be going to Kansas.

Back to the top

Kansas State Game

Too bad. Three of us will leave Colorado Springs shortly for that lovely drive across Kansas on I-70. I'll have a beer in your honor at the FAU Alumni Assn tailgate event.
Back to the top

Kansas State Game

Kansas State Game

Hooray for Frequent Flyer Miles...... Flying to KC then driving to KSU Stadium. I smell an upset ;) and want to see it in person...go Owls.
Back to the top

Kansas State Game

grayowl said

Too bad. Three of us will leave Colorado Springs shortly for that lovely drive across Kansas on I-70. I'll have a beer in your honor at the FAU Alumni Assn tailgate event.

Thanks grayowl. I've made that drive going the other direction. Not too much different from where I am living now. The only difference is corn instead of wheat. The wheat should be harvested by now so its empty fields all the way.

Back to the top

Kansas State Game

I, along with other undergarments, will of course be making the trip to Lawrence. I've heard the co-eds there will love me!
Back to the top
Control functions: