Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Wins

I think we will win at least 5 games.
Back to the top

Wins

Three
Back to the top

Wins

Southern Utah

Lafayette

FIU
Back to the top

Wins

Wins

Our only win will come against So. Utah.

We have a chance against ULM…that's the only SBC team we have a chance against. ULL will pound us.
Back to the top

Wins

GhostOfBuchanan said

Our only win will come against So. Utah.

We have a chance against ULM…that's the only SBC team we have a chance against. ULL will pound us.

I think your a little down Ghost…I still think we could look good in the Sun. I refuse to give up hope this early in the season. I've waited too long.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Wins

I'm with you on this one dusky, there are two parts to this season, after our OOC matchups we have a new set of opponents. It's too long of an offseason to give up this early.

Now if we get blown out of our first two conference games, I'm just gonna go sit in the gym and wait for basketball to start.
Back to the top

Wins

If that happens save me a seat…I like it in the first couple rows center upper section, can't handle the bleacher seats on my butt.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Wins

I think we can be good for 4 if we step it up and play well this week. That doesn't mean that we need to win, we just need to get some confidence especially on offense. If we do that, the momentum for this team could shift a little and maybe, just maybe result in a 4 win season. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Wins

i say two. so.utah and maybe ulm. we could very easily get pounded by troy, nt and i can't believe i'm saying this but fiu.
Back to the top

Wins

I think that any more than 2 wins would be good, because it would show some kind of improvement from 2005. I am hopeful that the team will be competitive in all of the Sun Belt games. If the team could win 4 conference games, that would be great because it would mean having a winning record in Sun Belt play. I am trying to stay optimistic, so I am going to say 5 wins (Southern Utah and 4 Sun Belt teams). Let's stand behind our team! Just one game at a time! Go Owls - Beat OSU!
Back to the top
Control functions: