Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gameday: FAU @ OSU

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Florida Atlantic University Owls (0-2)

@

Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-0)

7:00pm EST
Stillwater, OK

TV: None
Local radio: WJNA 640AM
Free Internet radio: http://www.1430thebuzz.com/main.html (click "Listen Live" at the top of the page)
Gametracker: http://livestats.fausports.collegesports.com/livestats/data/m-footbl/434299/

Last meeting: 2005, OSU 23, FAU 3

Sun Belt games today
Troy @ Georgia Tech, 1:30pm EST
McNeese State @ Louisiana Lafayette, 5:00pm EST
Bowling Green @ Florida International, 6:00pm EST
North Texas @ Tulsa, 7:00pm EST
Lousiana Monroe @ Alabama, 7:07pm EST

"I never underestimate any opponent," OSU defensive end Darnell Smith said. "Every game is going to be a tough game to me. You never think, 'We're controlling and dominating.' Then you start thinking too much of yourself."

"I missed about three sacks last week (against Arkansas State). I'm still mad at myself," said Cowboy defensive tackle Ryan McBean. "We can't afford to go to sleep against Florida Atlantic or the next team or the team after that. We're on a mission here, man. I'm a senior."

Running back Charles Pierre said the Owls understand what Schnellenberger and the staff hopes to accomplish by playing such tough, nonconference opponents to open the season.

''Playing the games we're playing, hopefully it gets us better and ready for our conference,'' said Pierre, the team's leading rusher with 60 yards on 22 carries. ``Hopefully we'll win that. That's the most important thing for us right now – winning the conference and getting to a bowl game.''

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Troy 14 - GT 14 in the third quarter... another great game from Troy.
Back to the top

online radio "the buzz" listen live doesn't seem to be working. Anybody else having a problem with it?
Back to the top

Everybody is having trouble with this link. It's not working.. >:(
Back to the top

The station was broadcasting online until the game started.
Back to the top
Control functions: