Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ USC on TV?

FAU @ USC on TV?

It shows on the Sunbelt website that the game is on CSS…what is CSS? Comcast? Broward County only I think.

It also shows that the game is on ESPN Gameplan.

I don't know why but I feel a little better about this game.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

I hope they show it at Duffy's. ;D
Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

CSS is comcast sports south. its a broward county channel. comcast has absorbed Adephia in palm beach county and they are slowly changing over service in blocks. some people in boca have comcast some still have adelphia.
Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

The CSS people told me that the channel is now available on Adelphia cable. I know it's available on the cable channels in the FAU dorms. Very soon, if not now, CSS will be on cable throughout Palm Beach County.

CSS is not available via DirecTV because DirecTV refuses to add the channel.

Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

Great info all. I was planning on hitting up Duffy's but now may just stay home and watch with some friends.
Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

I believe that the game is being shown on CSS on a tape delay. It is on ESPN Gameplan so it will probably be on in Duffy's live assuming they have Gameplan. You can order it for the week online and watch it on the Internet as well.
Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

I just checked my Adelphia schedule and it doesn't show CSS or the game on the schedule Sat.

Does anyone have a connection at Duffy's to see if they have Gameplan and will be showing the game?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

E-mail with a little info.

Duffy's may carry it but anybody can call ahead ASAP to get their schedule for the day.

http://fausports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/06-fau-gameday-central.html
Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

Yeah but the people on the phone at Duffy's don't know what they're talking about.

Two weeks ago they were like, "Yeah, we'll have the KState game on."

Uh, no you won't.

So I wouldn't trust a phone call to over there.
Back to the top

FAU @ USC on TV?

A few of us went to Gatsby's for the Clemson Game and had a blast. They had drink specials and door prizes. They actually opened it early for the game. We have been to both Duffy's and Neighborhood for the last 2 years and had much better time at Gatsby's. It was nice to watch the game with 50 other FAU fans. Jared Allen was actually there watching the game. It was pretty cool!!

FAU alumni is having the viewing party at Gatsby's in Boca at 6:30 on Saturday for the S. Carolina game. I know some of you were turned off by their prices, but with the specials they ran, it was no more expensive than Duff's or Neighborhood. If we can get fans to watch the games at one location it make it more enjoyable to celebrate or cry with 50 people rather than 7! In addition to that it will show other patrons that we are building something and care about the OWLS. I will send the post when the athletics department posts it on FAU's site. Go Owls!!

Back to the top
Control functions: