Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FHM ranks us the # 8 worst ranked Non BCS Team...

Sucks!
Back to the top

this shouldn't surprise anyone.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

well yea..but i dont understand why FIU is nowhere to be found...
Back to the top

FAU82 said

well yea..but i dont understand why FIU is nowhere to be found…

No blowouts…yet. They have Maryland, Miami and FAU coming up.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

FAU82 said

well yea..but i dont understand why FIU is nowhere to be found…

They're scoring points and they have been in every game. They actually should have won ALL of them. Except for a few bad breaks here and there and they could easily be 3-0. Especially the Midd Tenn and USF games.
Back to the top

It's because we only have one of these:

Back to the top

Anyone have any idea who is the highest rated school with the least # of years playing football and the least amount of years in Div. I ?
We have broken records so far - why is everyone getting so down on this team ???? We want everything now, cheap and easy - come on guys - we have just begun ! Support our team - our guys need the encouragement.
The only problem I have is players and coaches NOT believing we can win a game- we have to believe in miracles - this weekend will be one of them !
Back to the top

It is isn't about not believing in the team. Everyone on this board supports the players and we all want them to win. I think we were all spoiled a few years back and now we want to see those winning ways again. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

It is isn't about not believing in the team. Everyone on this board supports the players and we all want them to win. I think we were all spoiled a few years back and now we want to see those winning ways again. GO OWLS!!!

Exactly. Right on point.
Back to the top

I think most people on this board have used it to release a little frustration. I for one, will as always, be watching the game Saturday night, and the following Saturday and will be at every home game possible. I'm not just an OWL fan, I am an OWL–win or lose.

GO OWLS!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: