Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

Some of you may have noticed that OG Owl has been abscent from time to time and this has been due to an on going lung complications, he has recently received good news, in the form of a lung donor and will shorthly undergo surgery.

My prayers are to him and his family as they are going through some very trying times and hoping that everything goes well with the surgery, with a quick recovery.

Get well my friend and best wishes to you and your family.

Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

All of my best O.G. to you and your family. I'll say a prayer for you and be waiting for your wonderful input on the board.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

Our thoughts,prayers and good wishes are for OG OWL and his family. They have done so very much for the Tampa Bay and FAU community. Good things happen to good people. Good luck OG and see you soon !!!!

Let's get a win for OG OWL today !!
Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

Please add my prayers and best wishes. This, like so much in life, puts football in its lesser and proper place. All the best....
Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

Get well soon, OG.
Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

My prayers are with you OG
Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

Get well soon OG. We're praying for you up here in Illinois.
;)

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

My prayers and wishes for continued health and support from our family and friends. May God give you and your family the strength and health for a recovery.....God bless the donor as well...
Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

Get well soon OG! I look forward to your insight upoin your haste return. Hopefully, we will have some great news to discuss (FAU over USC!!!!)
Back to the top

Best Wishes to O.G. Owl

Get well soon OG. The board isn't the same when you aren't posting. Good luck!
Back to the top
Control functions: